Monday, October 18, 2010

My Soup

I had a week long bachelorhood recently(wifey at native basically :)) and the cook in me woke up one fine day. The result is a simple and yummy hot and sour soup.
After I prepared it, I felt soo happy .. primarily because of the appearance .. it came very identical to what you would see in a hotel. Though the pics didn't come that well, it was really good. The fault was due to lack of charged batteries because of which I had to turn off flash and hurriedly click some pics randomly.
And this is how I prepared it:
Ingredients:
1 600ml Pepsi .. yeah .. read it till the end
1 Spoon Pepper
and last but not the least, 1 Maggi Hot and Sour ready to mix packet :D
Ok .. now that the suspense is revealed, don't stop reading. There's a little more.
Empty the pepsi bottle and fill water in it(that's what is written on the Instructions behind the packet .. 600ml water). Heat it in a bowl for a minute. Now empty the maggi packet and pour it in the boiling water. You have to keep stirring while you pour it so as to avoid any ball formations. Boil this for another four more minutes. Don't forget to stir okay. Finally add pepper.
And the soup is ready :)
If you are proud like me of the outcome, good. But **do not** have all of it in one go. Else, you may end up with a slight stomach upset(like me :( ).

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Now you should try "My Curl" and find out which is better.. Curl/Soup!!

PJ apart, good to see that, your project started with soup in mind, and ended the same. Most of the times in my case, it start with Dosa and results in uttappa. (ofcourse, not intensionally, but because of mixing up of ingredients)

Pradeep said...

Ready mix soup chesinanduke intha build up istunnav...inka nijamga vanta cheste....baboi...ninnu tattukolem ra baabu

Uchinta said...

Kolata kosam pepsi bottle konnava amrutham!! :-)

Anonymous said...

J'aime vraiment votre article. J'ai essaye de trouver de nombreux en ligne et trouver le v?tre pour ĂȘtre la meilleure de toutes.

Mon francais n'est pas tres bon, je suis de l'Allemagne.

Mon blog:
Regroupement De Credit aussi comparateur Rachat de credit