Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bumika's Interview

This was a pretty old(a couple of months old) interview with Bhumika Chawla that came on TV. She's one of my favorite heroine's. I liked the interview a lot the very first time itself and then I forgot about it. Thanks to my colleague who shared with me an incident of hers which reminded me of this interview again.
I desperately wanted her to see this and searched with a very less hope of finding it on the Internet. Thanks to Youtube and whoever posted it, to my surprise, I found it instantly. I shared it with her, saw this again myself and thought of Buzz-ing it. However, I felt that this video deserves a post in my blog than just a buzz.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VY0JsKWhME
Enjoy till the end.
Most of it is in English ... so all non-Telugu's, don't miss it.

No comments :