Saturday, December 19, 2020

With Love

I know that one day I can pray only through photographs but this is too soon

I know that one day I can offer food only through rituals but this is too soon

I know that one day I can talk by only looking at the empty sky but this is too soon

I know that one day I can perceive you only through memories but this is too soon


You shaped me to what I am today and it is a lot

You gave me so much love and it is a lot

You did not have a different world other than me and it is a lot

So what if it is too soon. What you left me with, is a lot for one lifetime


Till we meet again... I have a lot.

4 comments :

Unknown said...

We all are with you Amit.. .. .

Geeta Sanikop said...

It's too..cruel 2020!! Its too soon..to comment and console you..Its too much...you small soul to handle this emptiness.. Together we can overcome and we will be there for you 👍

Natasha said...

Very touching, Amith.

Puneet Sakhuja said...

Prayers for your parents, they are surely proud of their son and be happy wherever they are!